Windows out. On the bow are the implements of destruction. I found the small putty knife with a deadblow worked best, tapping it in until it bottomed out to the inner part of the frame. The 6" worked for the bottom and the top because it is flexible. After working with a small 18mm utility knife cutting away the silicone caulk, I got the bottom window out. I am certian it wasn't leaking there. I think I'll leave the top hinged window in, and just replace the rubber. The rubber looks pretty dried and the frame to boat sealent was a very thin bead, and had many gaps. Hopefully new rubber and sealing the window to the hull will fix it. Ill post more as I move along.