Parting ou 1986 PCM Ford 302

Discussion in 'Boat Accessories Buy/Sell/Trade' started by flatrock, Feb 8, 2021.

1. flatrock

flatrock Well-Known Member

Parting out my 1986 Ford 302 Pleasurecraft. I was intending to pick up a reman longblock and reuse these parts but I came across a running takeout so no longer need these.
    The Pertronix Distributor is practically new! Best thing I have ever done to the engine before I blew a head gasket and/or exhaust manifold and filled the block with water. Holley carb is only 2 seasons old.
    Parts listed below all the ones I have cleaned and are ready to go. I also have the bell housing, flywheel, various brackets, risers(1 season), thermostat housing, pulleys, circuit breaker/resistor assembly, tin, etc., just ask.

I tried to add factory part numbers where I could find them to help you look them up online.

Fuel pump - RA080002A - $40

Hard fuel line assembly RA085002B $20

G21 Sherwood Raw Water Pump ALL BRONZE - RA057007 - $200
    (Have second pump for parts)

Circulating Pump - RA057004 - $50

Oil Pressure sender and extension -R020001 - $20

2 belt Circ.pump/Alt. pulley - $20

Cast iron Timing Chain Cover -$100

Pertronix Distributor D230800 - $200
    (Maybe 20 hours on it, also brand new cap)

Prestolite Distributor, clip down cap (with pertronix Ignitor module.) - $75

Raw Water Pump Bracket - R090008 - $20

75 Amp Alternator, Mando, - $50

Holley 2300 2bbl Carb includes flame arrestor - $250

Local pick up is preferred but I will ship on your dime.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Gary S

Gary S Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM on the alternator mount
    pumpbracket.jpg

3. Navy Dad

Navy Dad New Member

Hi Flatrock,
    I'm a new Brand New Shamrock owner and new to the forum. I am interested in the Pertronix distributor for my 87 PCM 302 4 barrel. From the sound of your post, it's a big improvement over points. I know nothing about Ford engines (I'm a MOPAR guy) so I am assuming yours will fit. Is there anything I need to confirm to assure it's the right one, or are they all the same. Was also wondering if you had the matching coil from pertronix?
    Thanks

4. flatrock

Yes, it will fit. It was pretty easy to install too. As long as you first mark the position of the rotor of the current distributor, when the engine is in top dead center and must be on the compression stroke. There's lot's of info online and here on how to do it. I would be happy to post pics and details of what I did.

5. Navy Dad

Navy Dad New Member

I've poked around on here for 20 mins and can't figure out how to send you a PM. As soon as I figure it out, I'll send you my number so we can talk about it.

6. flatrock

I think if you click my username then choose "Start a new Conversation" that will start a PM. I'll test on yours.