Looking for Vinyl Logos and Boot Stripes Source for 1990 22-Foot Predator

Discussion in 'OEM Suppliers and Other Vendors' started by fishineer, Jan 9, 2021.

1. fishineer

fishineer Well-Known Member

Our 1990 22-Foot Predator is in pretty good shape and deserves proper logos. Through the years previous owners have modified the "Shamrock" Logo on the aft port and starboard sides and it does not have the original logos. The logos appear to be the same size for the 20 thru 26 footers that year. Recently I learned through someone's nice color posting of the 1990 Shamrock Brochure what the original logo's actually looked like in 1990. I have attached jpeg photos of images from the brochure showing the aft logos as well as the console logo and hope someone can provide me the name of a good source for replacements.

Also if someone has a 1990 20 thru 26 footer and it still has the original boot striping, I would be interested in the widths of the black and white pin stripes. The boot stripe may be a wide single vinyl stripe composed of two black stripes sandwiching a thinner white stripe. The boot stripe scheme appears to be the same on all of the boats that year with blue or red logos.

Thanks Stern Logo.JPG

Console Logo.JPG

Console Logo Closeup.JPG

2. joel@vomhoko.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Richard Shepard @ Action Manufacturing
    [email protected]
    (239) 574-3443
    2602 NE 9th Ave,
    Cape Coral, FL 33909