Banjo fitting

Howsounder

Feb 1, 2021
I screwed up on my injector pump install, and don’t know where the third connection goes on the banjo fitting shown below. (Three connections on this fitting) anyone with a 6LPA mind having a look? The smallest one
upload_2021-11-26_14-45-42.png
is a return from the injectors. I have a hose in place to connect to one of the two bigger connections, but nothing for the third, and no idea where it goes.

Thanks in advance, and I do deserve a bit of a beating for not marking everything

steve
upload_2021-11-26_14-45-42.png

seatux

Aug 19, 2006
Port Charlotte Florida
I've just had reverse shoulder replacement surgery, so I am very limited ( and hurting).
But (over the objections of my wife) I was able to take a few pictures for you anyways!
PM me your phone number and I will text them to you.
Hope that helps.

Howsounder

Feb 1, 2021
I've just had reverse shoulder replacement surgery, so I am very limited ( and hurting).
But (over the objections of my wife) I was able to take a few pictures for you anyways!
Hope that helps.
Hope that helps.

Thanks very much,…… for the laugh! I literally laughed out loud. Will do thanks!!

steve

Howsounder

Feb 1, 2021
Now I get to laugh out loud!
Take that with a grain of salt...cause I dont know how to post pictures!

I just “copy” and then in a post, touch the screen and paste pops up. So I paste! Not normally so easy on forums.

Howsounder

Feb 1, 2021
I got the return line attached to that connection. New injectors and rebuilt pump. Started right up, running smoothly.

Latest posts