2017 Year in pictures

fisherlady2

Oct 5, 2016
Punxsutawney Pennsylvania
Hi Everyone,

I was on one of my other local fishing club forums, and saw a neat idea for a thread. 2017 year in pictures, where we could all post our favorite pictures/fishing adventures for 2017. Would be cool to see a thread of just shamrocks and fishing pictures of this year.

The first picture I uploaded was a picture someone took of my shamrock way off in the distance. It was quite amusing how quickly my boat became recognizable in this town. Almost every time I came to the docks after fishing, someone had something to say about the boat, and that they can pick me out over any other boat on the water lol. That can be both good and bad since people could follow me to my fishing holes.

Would love to see everyone else's 2017! looking forward to 2018 and more adventures on the shammy.

A great thread to start...Alaska for halibut and other bottom monsters is on my bucket list!

Rusty Rod

Feb 28, 2015
San Diego
Awesome Jeff! I have to admit, I am jealous of the variety of fish you get to go after in the salt. If we ever make it to the left coast we will look you up for some big water trolling time!

We are pretty fortunate to have year round access to countless species!

Rusty Rod

Feb 28, 2015
San Diego
That is called a sheepshead, also known as a goat!
The have big teeth and strong jaws to crush crustaceans. This one is pretty good sized, weighing in at 16 lbs. Biggest goat I've seen!

IMG_3041.JPG

Latest posts