1999 Shamrock 220 Cuddy For Sale Annapolis

Tobias

Oct 22, 2011
Sweden
Keith, I just saw this, so forgive me. But really, blue, red, green? This is embarrassing, this is me! Please pick a color, so I don't feel okay for not doing it myself.

Mike

246.jpg

I dont know about blue, but red and green is awesome.

//Tobias

Ship

Supporting Captain
Dec 15, 2008
Atlantic City, NJ area
Nay has been kind enough to re-color the hulls for a few of us so we can have a picture of our favorite boat hanging on our walls. That looks like a pic of one in green with red bottom. A couple guys asked for their water lines in gold and that makes the red or in one case the black stand out or pop in current lingo.

curt

Aug 2, 2006
Rose Valley, PA Dividing Creek,NJ
Was that photo taken in "Vanity Alley" in Annapolis??

Hope I got the name right!!

Len

"Ego Alley" is what we referred to it as. It use to be quite the scene at night with go fast boats tied up three deep along the sea wall. Others would slowly motor in, with barely enough clearance, to show off their stuff and make the turn at the end and motor back out.

One night I rafted up to a commercial crabber, I was in a blow boat then. When I woke the next morning I was securely tied up to the sea wall. That Captain could have handled it differently and I would not have blamed him. Times have changed. Man I miss those days.

Richard Dauw

Jul 17, 2021
22' 1999 Shamrock 220 Center Console w/ Cuddy Cabin Flag Blue hull with white boot stripe. 5.7 Seamax raw water cooled motor, trim tabs, spreader lights, rocket launchers, canvas t-top w/ electronics box, fuel water separator, tackle station, tackle storage, live well, Armstrong ladder, 2 batteries, fish box, out rigger holders, rod holders, Raw and fresh water washdown, leaning post w/ rocket launchers, ice chest, compass, Garmin Color GPS/fishfinder, Furuno Radar, AM/FM, ICOM VHF, comes with Tandem axle Aluminum trailer and much more... The boat has been winterized and wrapped for two years. Will need some TLC and good cleaning but all in all a real solid boat for the bay and local rivers. Asking $18,000 Any reasonable offer will be entertained!!!
I will be in the area the 1st week of Aug. Would like to see her. E-mail,
22' 1999 Shamrock 220 Center Console w/ Cuddy Cabin Flag Blue hull with white boot stripe. 5.7 Seamax raw water cooled motor, trim tabs, spreader lights, rocket launchers, canvas t-top w/ electronics box, fuel water separator, tackle station, tackle storage, live well, Armstrong ladder, 2 batteries, fish box, out rigger holders, rod holders, Raw and fresh water washdown, leaning post w/ rocket launchers, ice chest, compass, Garmin Color GPS/fishfinder, Furuno Radar, AM/FM, ICOM VHF, comes with Tandem axle Aluminum trailer and much more... The boat has been winterized and wrapped for two years. Will need some TLC and good cleaning but all in all a real solid boat for the bay and local rivers. Asking $18,000 Any reasonable offer will be entertained!!!
I will be in the area the 1st week of Aug. I would like to see her. E-mail, [email protected] or call (313) 204-5189 Rick

Latest posts