WTB Fiberglass Bow Pulpit

Discussion in 'Boat Accessories Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Surveyor, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Surveyor

Surveyor Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2018
    New York City
    Looking for a fiberglass bow pulpit for my 1989 26 cuddy.

Or... in the alternative a good set of drawings and measurements/dimensions from an original.

2. RC65

RC65 Active Member

Jun 17, 2018
  3. jkraft

jkraft Well-Known Member Supporting Captain

Oct 25, 2012
    Perry Hall, Maryland
    I heard a rumor that Richard Sheppard (Action Manufacturing) will be making some of the parts that Quick Fix used to. That being said, that may be your source of a new pulpit.

4. Surveyor

Surveyor Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2018
    New York City
    RC65 & jkraft,

Thank you for the info!

Teak I could build myself... and likely will.

As for Richard and the FRP parts... I've been in touch with him on a few other issues, (bought a new bronze quadrant and got some good info) he has been generous with his time and most helpful. He does plan on making some of the parts, once he has the molds. Originally, I was looking for a transom live well (in some aspects would still want one) but made a deal on a complete original Shamrock engine box with sink, live well, forward seat & such. Cursory measurements indicate that if any modifications are needed to fit it around/over the Cummins QSB, they will be minor. If that works out, I'll be selling my original box and the two step aft section.