Trailer for 20' Shamrock for sale

Discussion in 'Boat Accessories Buy/Sell/Trade' started by fishin musician, May 21, 2020.

1. fishin musician

fishin musician New Member

Hello all,

I've been away for awhile and had to create a new member account. I have sold my Shamrock 17' and 20' center consoles and crossed over into four stroke outboard land. I missed my 17' so much I tried to buy it back when it was up for sale again but missed out. The guy that bought my 20' had a trailer so I have no use for it. Its a Performance Galvanized trailer with surge drum brakes that was modified and set up for a 1973 20' Shamrock full keel. The trailer was only used for storage while the boat was being restored and only dunked twice (once in saltwater and once in freshwater). It has not been used in several years other than moved around the lot and when I moved to a new house. I put new radial tires on it when I brought it into town and they are about a year old. Trailer has about 100 miles on it and is a 1996 model. Fresh grease in the hubs and in great shape. Light surface rust as shown. In North Central Florida. $800 OBO.
    t5.jpeg t5.jpeg t4.jpeg t3.jpeg

Attached Files:

• t2.jpeg
      t2.jpeg
      File size:
      141.1 KB
      Views:
  2. fishin musician

fishin musician New Member