Neighbors Roosters....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Bushmanj85, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Bushmanj85

Bushmanj85 Well-Known Member

Ok, so I have this neighbor that has 3 roosters that wont shut the F up. They legitimately squawk 24/7, and according to the city i live in, they do not have any rooster laws. Its driving me and my other neighbors absolutely bat shit crazy. Then two weeks ago, the same people got 5 goats, and now these fucking goats are making noises at all times of the night. Finally....this weekend was the breaking point. The neighbors got a blue tick coon hound, and a small little ankle biter dog, and the barking and howling went on from midnight to 7am.

Talking with the neighbors didnt do anything either. so im going to take matters into my own hands. Im buying an industrial strength sling shot that I can tie to two trees, and a shit ton of water ballons. Im going to fill those water balloons with coyote urine and send those fuckers flying over the fence at the rooster. The smell of that piss will hopefully make the rooster go fucking bonkers to the point that it will be unbearable for even the owner to have around.

but i wanted to see if any of you had some ideas of what kind if things i could do. I have a ruger 10/22 with subsonic bullets. I used to shoot coyotes and squirrles with the bullets when i lived in kansas, and you could barley hear it. But that is also illegal, and I dont want to go to jail over killing my neighbors stupid pets. So any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2. Fish Witch

Fish Witch Well-Known Member

LMAO! You never should have moved from Alaska!

Bushmanj85 likes this.
  3. Bushmanj85

I tell my self that every damn day....... but there is a thing called an unhappy wife lol. I told her she gets 5 years back in washington and were going back to Juneau, or either anchorage...

4. Fish Witch

Fish Witch Well-Known Member

It shouldn't take her 5 years with neighbors like that! :D

5. petertr3

petertr3 Well-Known Member

The city may not have rooster laws, but they probably have noise and public nuisance laws. It's good to exhaust all legal remedies before you are pushed to go with the other remedies. It will look better in court at least. Creativity can help. We had a neighbor with a bantam rooster that terrorized the local kids. Finally, I had my son take our German Shepherd for a walk (on leash and on the public street) down that way. Dog protects kid, problem solved.

redneck and Bushmanj85 like this.
  6. petertr3

petertr3 Well-Known Member

Just had another thought. Treat the blue tick to some Colonel Sanders. Help him develop a taste for chicken.

fourcs and Bushmanj85 like this.
  7. Bushmanj85

haha she is already wanting to sell our house. we just bought in in february too!

8. Bushmanj85

thats a great idea!

9. Gary S

Gary S Well-Known Member

That is a good idea :). Depending how close you are to the dogs a hand held air horn works very well at stopping them barking.