I May Need a New Freezer!

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by Fish Witch, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Mistress

Mistress Well-Known Member

Truly epic.

I'd never really thought of the game getting messed up from fighting.

2. Fish Witch

Fish Witch Well-Known Member

Yeah, that bull was all beat up and itching for another fight. It came out of the brush and crossed over to a gravel bar across from their camp circling around to check out that whacking sound, a perfect spot to dress it out. Here's a picture of it as promised, taken by my son on my tag (by proxy, allowed up here for oldsters like me). You can see a couple of the tines broken off in this shot, the middle tine in the foreground is cracked off and the tine to the left of my son's hand is missing. Just another day in the Great Land!

IMG_0391.jpg

redneck likes this.
  3. joel@vomhoko.com

joel@vomhoko.com Well-Known Member

That's awesome Ken! Thanks for the share!!!

4. Mistress

Mistress Well-Known Member

Mmmmmmmoose

5. mako2

mako2 Well-Known Member

Nice harvest.

6. TheBoat

TheBoat Active Member

WOW. I would love to get picked for the Maine Disabled Veterans Moose hunt. before I die, small chance of that. last year Fish Game said they were going to give out 25 permits but only gave 10 because the "Money ran Out" Sould like a political BullShite Story. but Maine got a new Libtard Governor that pissed thru the previus Republican Governers hudge Surplus in just a few short weeks on Fluff projects. If your going to be Hauling 3 Moose back to the State, you will need a 1 Ton Diesel TPickup Truck awith a hudge Reefer Box Trailer. Thats going to be thousands of pounds of meat plus all your camping/ hunting gear. I dont know how firearms are transported tru Canada these days, an ex fellow Veteran worker was in the USCG and he would send his Rifle/ Pistols thru UPS to Alaska when he would drive his truck thru Canada. Your gonna need Large Caliber Revolvers with the Grizzley Bears up there and Magnum Rifles.