5.8 PCM Marine Engine

Discussion in 'Ebay & Craigslist deals - see a great deal? Share ' started by BahamaBill, Jan 11, 2019.

1. BahamaBill

BahamaBill Member

Hello Shamrockers, I recently parted out a Baha Cruiser and retained the engine in hopes of installing it in a Shamrock but I could never find the right one. However, I eventually found a Fish Nautique that was living in fresh water in central Florida that I am in the process of refurbing. I am going to install my Vortec in the Nautique and I have this low hour (391) 5.8 up for sale. Take a look and make me an offer. There is a short video of engine running and I have it set up to run and test.

https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/bpo/d/jupiter-marine-engine-58-pcm/6763541119.html

2. BahamaBill

BahamaBill Member

Sorry for the lack of attention, I have been away for awhile and did not know the ad had expired. I have reposted it with a price drop. Got to move it in order to purchase a new down angle gear for the Nautique. If no movement soon I will list it on e-bay. I have no idea how to change the link in the original post. Sorry for any confusion.

https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/bpo/d/jupiter-marine-engine-58-pcm/6804324314.html

3. BahamaBill

BahamaBill Member

4. Nay

Nay Well-Known Member

That is a hell of a deal!
    Nay

5. BahamaBill

BahamaBill Member

Thanks Nay
    Bill

6. BahamaBill

BahamaBill Member