2001 Shamrock 270 Open Price to sell!

Discussion in 'Boats Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Saltydog, May 16, 2019 at 9:06 AM.

1. Saltydog

Saltydog Member

25,999 OBO - solid great boat. I just cannot get to the coast enough to fish. 2nd Owner

Get in and go fishing! 27 foot Shamrock is loaded and ready! All simrad electronics; radar, fish finder, chart plotter, etc New in 2012. 2 large fish boxes with macerator pumps, 2 sinks, large 32 gal bait well, 15 gal fresh water tank, outriggers, rocket launchers, and toilet. She does come with spray curtains to help keep you dry! I am letting 4 TLD 25s with 30lb mono and rods with misc tackle go with the boat as well. Most items you need for fishing are going with the boat! Net, gaff, and other misc items. The absolute only reason I am selling is because I am fishing a lot less than I thought I would.

This boat is powered by a 454 closed cooled inboard engine that is very strong. It was surveyed 2 years ago and is in great condition. If you have any questions or want any pics please let me know. he holds 162 gallons of fuel to get you out into the deep blue and keep you fishing all day!

She is sitting on a 2 year old Loadmaster triple axle 33' trailer with brakes on 2 axles. They are torsion axles!!

I can take it on lake Wylie for demos and can deliver to certain areas for a fee.

New batteries and starter are in the boat! The only issues - 2 zippers for curtains have a little tear but still work perfect, one fish box handle is bent a little and sticks. Bathroom hasn't been used but shouldn't have any issues. I also added a dive ladder
    Ask away! My loss is your gain on this fishing beauty!

Attached Files: